Affiliate Program Operating Agreement This Affiliate Program Operating Agreement(the "Agreement") is made and entered into by and between XSTER ("XSTER" or "we"), and you, ("you" or "Affiliate") the party applying to become a XSTER affiliate). The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to your participation with https://xster.network/ ("Affiliate Program"). Each Affiliate Program offer (an "Offer") may be for any offering by XSTER or a third party (each such third party a "Client") and may link to a specific website for that particular Offer ("Program Web Site"). Furthermore, each Offer may have additional terms and conditions on pages within the Affiliate Program and are incorporated as part of this Agreement. By submitting an application or participating in an Offer, you expressly consent to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Enrollment in the Affiliate ProgramYou must submit an Affiliate Program application from our website. You must accurately complete the application to become an affiliate (and provide us with future updates) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. After we review your application, we will notify you of your acceptance rejection to the Affiliate Program, generally within two (2) business days. We may accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason.
2.Obligations of the PartiesSubject to our acceptance of you as an affiliate and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, XSTER agrees as follows:
a. We will make available to you via the Affiliate Program graphic and textual links to the Program Web Site and/or other creative materials (collectively, the "Links") which you may display on websites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, "Media"). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your media to the Program Web Site.
b. We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the "Commission"). A"Qualified Action" means a person who (i) accesses the ProgramWeb Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Website, (ii) is not a computer-generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre-populated fields (iv)completes all of the information required for such action within the period allowed by XSTER and (v) is not later determined by XSTER tobe fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
c. We will pay you any Commissions earned monthly, provided that your account is currently greater than $. Accounts with a balance of less than$ will roll over to the next month and will continue to roll over monthly until $ is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action.
d. Payment for Commissions is dependent upon Clients providing such funds to XSTER, and therefore, you agree that XSTER shall only be liable to you for Commissions to the extent that XSTER has received such funds from the Clients. You hereby release XSTER from any claim for Commissions if XSTER has not received such funds from the Clients.
e. XSTER shall automatically generate an invoice on behalf of Affiliate for all Commissions payable under this Agreement and shall remit payment to Affiliate based upon that invoice. All tracking of Links and determinations of Qualified Actions and Commissions shall be made by XSTER at its sole discretion. If the Affiliate disputes in good faith any portion of an invoice, the Affiliate must submit that dispute to XSTER in writing and sufficient detail within thirty (30) days of the date on the invoice. If Affiliate does not dispute the invoice as set forth herein, then Affiliate agrees that irrevocably waives any claims based upon that invoice. If affiliate is also tracking Qualified Actions and Affiliate claims a discrepancy, Affiliate must provide XSTER with Affiliate's reports within three (3) days after 30th day of the calendar month, and if XSTER's and the Affiliate'sreported statistics vary by more than 10% and XSTER reasonably determines that Affiliate has used generally accepted industry methods to track Qualified Actions, then XSTER and Affiliate agree to make a good faith effort to arrive at a reconciliation. If the parties are unable to arrive at a reconciliation, then XSTER's numbers shall govern.
f. If Affiliate has an outstanding balance due to XSTER under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Affiliate and XSTER, whether or not related to the Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that XSTER may offset any such amounts due to XSTER from amounts payable to Affiliate under this Agreement.
3. Affiliate also agrees to:
a. Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your Media.
b. Ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Affiliate Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii)do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials thatXSTER informs you that it considers objectionable (collectively, "Objectionable Content").
c. Not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning XSTER or Client or any of their respective products or services, except as expressly authorized herein.
d. Make sure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Program Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by XSTER or Clients or a part of the Program Web Site, without prior written permission from us.
e. Comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this agreement and (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links.
f. Comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by Affiliate in connection with the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks.
h. Always prominently post and make available to end-users any terms and conditions in connection with the Offer set forth by XSTER or Client, or as required by applicable laws regarding such Offers.
i. Make sure to not place XSTER ads on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc).
4. The following additional program-specific terms shall apply to any promotional programs set forth below:
a. Email Campaigns. For all email campaigns, Affiliate must download the"Suppression List" from the Offers section of XSTER. Affiliate shall filter its email list by removing any entries appearing on the Suppression List and will only send emails to the remaining addresses on its email list. XSTER will provide an opt-out method in all Links, however, if any opt-out requests come directly to Affiliate, Affiliate shall immediately forward them to XSTER at firstname.lastname@example.org Affiliate's emails containing the Links may not include any content other than the Links, except as required by applicable law.
b. Affiliate agrees that failure to download the Suppression List and remove all emails from the database before mailing may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from all or part of the AffiliateProgram, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to XSTER under this Agreement or otherwise. Affiliate further agrees that it will not mail or market to any suppression files generated through the XSTER network and that doing so may result in commission withholdings, removal or suspension from the AffiliateProgram, possible legal action, and any other rights or remedies available to XSTER pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise.
c. Advertising Campaigns. No Links can appear to be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise agreed by XSTER in writing. Any pop-ups/unders used for the Affiliate Program shall be identified as Affiliate served in the title bar of the window and any client-side ad serving software used by Affiliate shall only have been installed on an end user's computer if the function of the software is disclosed to end-users before installation, the installation is pursuant to affirmatively accepted and plain-English end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods.
d. Affiliate Network Campaigns. For all Affiliate that maintain their own affiliate networks, the Affiliate agrees to place the Links in its affiliate network(the "Network") for access and use by those affiliates in Affiliate's Network(each a "Third Party Affiliate"). Affiliate agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. Affiliate agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards. Affiliateshall does not permit any party to be a Third Party Affiliate whose website or business model involves content containing Objectionable Content. All ThirdParty Affiliates must be in good standing with the Affiliate. Affiliate must require and confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement before obtaining access to the Links. Affiliate shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate concerning the Links, Affiliate shall promptly disclose to XSTER the identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate. Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future offers of XSTER in the Network upon written notice from XSTER. Unless XSTER has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by XSTER, Affiliate shall remain liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Affiliate.
5. ConfidentialityExcept as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with the consent of XSTER, you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and salesinformation, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any ofthem shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly orindirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the AffiliateProgram, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally knownor available to the public through a source other than you. Affiliate shall not use anyinformation obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate aservice that competes with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do thesame.
6. Limited License & Intellectual PropertyWe grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable right to use the Linksand to access our web site through the Links solely in accordance with the termsof this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participantin the Affiliate Program and assisting in increasing sales through the ProgramWeb Site.You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any XSTER graphics, creative, copy, or other materials owned by, or licensed to, XSTER in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of XSTER's trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, or trade secrets. You agree that XSTER may use any suggestion, comment, or recommendation you choose to provide to XSTER without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by XSTER.
7. TerminationThis Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your AffiliateProgram application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein. You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media and deleting all copies of the Links. We may terminate your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice. Upon termination of your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all XSTER or Client intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a XSTER or Client affiliate for such one or more Offers. All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action, and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination.
8. RemediesIn addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this agreement XSTER reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through yourLinks and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or chargeback paid commissions to your account if (i) XSTER determines that you have violated this agreement, (ii) XSTER receives any complaints about your participation in the affiliate Pprogramwhich XSTER reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or(iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements outlined in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program. Such withholding or freezing of commissions, or chargebacks for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, XSTER reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
9. Anti-Spam PolicyYou must strictly comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the "Act"). All emails sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include the appropriate party's opt-out link. From time to time, we may request - before your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Affiliate Program that you submit the final version of your email to XSTER for approval by sending it to your XSTERrepresentative and upon receiving written approval from XSTER of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties.You solely should ensure that the email complies with the Act. You agree not to rely upon XSTER's approval of your email for compliance with the Act, or assert any claim that you comply with the Act based upon XSTER'sapproval.
10. FraudYou are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices, or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Affiliate Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using steelware, cookie-stuffing, and other deceptive acts or click fraud. XSTERshall makes all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
11. Representations and WarrantiesYou hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you by its terms, and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. Subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, XSTER represents and warrants that it shall not knowingly violate any law, rule, or regulation which applies to XSs own business operations or XSTER's proprietary products or services.
12. ModificationsIn addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by providing you with a notification by email. The changes will become effective ten (10) business days after such notice. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such a ten(10) business day period. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program ten(10) business days after a change notice has been posted will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, XSTER may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of an Offer or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. Affiliate agrees to promptly implement any request from XSTER to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic, or banner ad that is being used by Affiliate as part of the Affiliate Program.
13. Independent InvestigationYou acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Affiliate Program and each Offer and are not relying on any representation, or guarantee statement other than as outlined in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program.
14. Mutual IndemnificationAffiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless XSTER and clients and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners, and agents against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through affiliate, of the Links, Offers or XSTER or Client intellectual property, or (iii)any claim related to your Media, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links).XSTER hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Affiliate and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees, owners, and agents against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on a claim that XSTER is not authorized to provide you with the Links.
15. DisclaimersTHE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO THE AFFILIATE "AS IS". EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, XSTEREXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. XSTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET THE AFFILIATE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. XSTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. XSTER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFFILIATES WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS.
16. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL XSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY ORINOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE, OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF XSTER. IN NO EVENT WILL XSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT XSTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. XSTER'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO THE AFFILIATE, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO THE AFFILIATE BY XSTER IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SUCH CLAIM.
17. Governing Law & MiscellaneousAffiliate shall be responsible for the payment of all attorneys fees and expenses incurred by XSTER to enforce the terms of this agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between XSTER and Affiliate concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. Affiliate agrees that XSTER shall not be subject to or bound by any Affiliate insertion order or online terms and conditions that amend, conflict with, or supplement this Agreement, regardless of whether XSTER "clicks through" or otherwise indicates its acceptance thereof. The affiliate may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without XSTER'sprior written consent. XSTER may assign this Agreement at any time with notice to Affiliate. This Agreement will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors, and valid assigns of the parties hereto. The provisions of Section 3, 4(b), 6, 7, 8, 12-15 and any accrued payment obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Except as outlined in the "Modifications" section above, this Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid, or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalidation of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties. Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor about the other party concerning all matters arising under this Agreement. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association, or employment relationship between the parties. No course of dealing nor any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights. No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default.By submitting and application to Affiliate Program, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Affiliate Program. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such business entity to this Agreement. This Agreement was last revised on 28-11-2016